Thrombus refers to the formation of blood clots in the circulating blood due to certain incentives during the survival of the human body or animals, or blood deposits on the inner wall of the heart or on the wall of blood vessels.
Prevention of Thrombosis:
1. Appropriately increasing exercise can promote blood circulation, such as running, walking, squatting, plank support, etc. These exercises can promote the contraction and relaxation of the muscles of the body's limbs, squeeze the blood vessels, and avoid the formation of blood stasis in the blood vessels thrombus.
2. For special occupations such as drivers, teachers, and doctors, who often sit for a long time and stand for a long time, you can wear medical elastic stockings to promote blood return in the lower limbs, thereby reducing the formation of blood clots in the lower limbs.
3. For high-risk groups with cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage who need to stay in bed for a long time, aspirin, warfarin and other drugs can be taken orally to prevent the formation of thrombus, and specific medication should be taken under the guidance of a professional doctor.
4. Actively treat diseases that may cause thrombosis, such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, pulmonary heart disease and infection.
5. Eat a scientific diet to ensure balanced nutrition. You can appropriately increase high-density lipoprotein foods, maintain a low-salt, low-fat light diet, quit smoking and alcohol, and drink plenty of water.